Your backyard or outdoor space has infinite potential. For a home, your backyard is the perfect place for summer parties or to watch the sun come up. Our expert outdoor lighting in Medford helps set the mood no matter what you’re going for. The team at JMR Electric Group has years of electrical experience as licensed and insured professionals that only provide the highest quality. Trust the electricians that work hard to be on schedule and within budget every time.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Even if your home hasn’t been broken into or you live in a typically safe neighborhood, that doesn’t mean you don’t need security lighting. Preparing your home against intruders now can prevent you from dealing with a robbery later.
Below is how we can use security lighting to deter trespassers:
- Create a ring of security with landscape lighting that is multifunctional. These lights can beautifully accent your windows or gardening while highlighting anyone trying to stay in typically dark areas.
- On the pathway between your driveway and home, use downlights that help you see where you’re going. These lights highlight your path, prevent you from stepping on animals, and deter intruders.
- Entry lighting above your back and side doors protects the entrances most used by unwanted guests. These lights are often motion detected so you or your neighbors can notice unsuspecting criminals before they enter your home.
- In other vulnerable areas of your home, use indirect lighting that is usually warmly toned and aimed at your exterior to prevent neighborhood disruption. These lights can beautifully accentuate siding or décor while completing the security ring around your house.
- Floodlights around sheds, garages, or other vulnerable areas highlight intruders without disrupting your neighborhood 24/7. These lights are incredibly bright and potentially blinding. They should be motion censored for optional usage and minimal disruption unless it’s an emergency.
Experience the JMR difference today by scheduling your free estimate with our online contact form or calling us at (617) 544-2357!
Reliable, Skilled Craftsmen
Exceptional Customer Service
It doesn’t matter if your pool is in-ground or above because they both have electrical components that need to be appropriately wired for optimal operation. Depending on your pool’s size, type, and location, you may consider adding a sub panel, electrical upgrade, or individual circuit for its electrical needs.
Typical pool wiring includes the:
- Water pump
- Heat pump
- Automatic cover
These components are critical to your pool's cleanliness, and chemical balancing, so proper wiring is vital. If your home already has an outdoor GFCI outlet, it may seem tempting just to plug in these accessories. However, this creates unsightly cords and the risk of tripping. Instead, trust our experts to determine the most efficient and safe way to wire your pool.
Experience the JMR difference with our master technicians, high-quality, and frequent communication. There is nothing we want more than to elevate your home with our expert outdoor lighting in Medford.
Let us help create a luxury home with lighting that meets your needs! Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (617) 544-2357 or filling out our online contact form.
“Solid work quality, no matter the job they will work with you.”- Keith Butler
“The two electricians that were assigned to my project were knowledgeable, professional, friendly and did the job the same morning.”- Marissa Parsons
“I am so grateful for Ed and his team helping me navigate through a challenging time with their speed to action and professionalism.”- Courtney Chapman
“They were pleasant, and knowledgeable and gave useful suggestions for future work.”- Sisia Daglian
“Always provided input and insight when needed for a job and shown a willingness to go above and beyond doing what I ask.”- Mark Sironi
“We continue to rely on JMR Electric as they are always professional, extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and reasonably priced.”- Elizabeth Manning
Serving a wide area around Greater Boston, we focus on delivering high-quality electrical solutions in a timely manner.